Having brownish vaginal discharge, mild backache during 7 weeks of pregnancy. Reason for discharge?

HI DR. I M NOW 7WEEKS & 3 DAYS PREGNANT .. I STARTED TO HAVE BROWNISH VAGINAL DISCHARGE SINCE 5 DAYS (FEW AMOUNT) AND IT CONTINUES TILL TODAY , I DON T HAVE ANY ABDOMINAL CRAMPS JUST MILD BACKACHE SOMETIMES , MY HCG LEVEL AS I INFORMED TODAY I VERY GOOD , DO I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE DISCHARGE OR IT S NORMAL ??? & WHAT S THE POSSIBLE CAUSE FOR THAT ??? I HAVE AN ULTRASOUND APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK BUT I CAN T WAIT I M SOOOO WORRIED .. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013