Having brownish mucoid discharge. Had spotting after intercourse. Took emergency pill. Will I get pregnant?

hello, i had some amount of spotting after 24 hours of intercourse and then took emergency pill i.e. at 30hours after intercourse, after 3days of ipill intake i have brownish mucoid discharge for 2days, today is the 5th day and its continuing to bleed , please guide me through the whole physiology and give me the correct advice, its very important. i belong to a conservative family and it is really important for me to not be pregnant. hope you connect to my problem. thanks and regards for your insightful consultation.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013