Having brownish discharge, smelly , cold, flu. Now no signs of periods. Anything wrong?

hello my name is denise & i have a weird question. last year 2012 (Aug-Dec) i didnt have my period for 15 weeks. i went to the dr everything was fine. they did ultrasounds on me & no cysts all fine. now in Jan 2013 i had a brownish discharge & now i have been smelling one particular smell, which is my husbands shoe (he stepped on crap 4 months ago) but i smell it soo strong. now i got sick (cold- flu ) havent had my period since that brown discharge (jan 13-16) now its feb 27 & still no sign of my period. Could there be something else wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013