Having brown vaginal discharge, on YAZ pill, due for periods. Any cause of concern ?

Hi, I have been having brown vaginal discharge for almost 5 days now. I have been on the pill (YAZ) for 6 years and this has never happened to me before. I am supposed to get my period this weekend. I am wondering if this is normal or cause for concern. I am 23 years-old and have a boyfriend of two and a half years. He has been my only sexual partner for the past three years. There does not seem to be any other symptoms besides slight abdominal cramping (which is normal for me the week before my period).
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013