Having brown discharge with muscle spasms. H/o endometriosis. Off pill, trying for baby. Missing periods. Cause?

Hi, For the past 2 weeks i have been getting a light discharge and muscle spasms that come and go. I can tell something is going on as i feel a bit different in my stomach . I have dont a pregnancy test , twice and both were negative. I havent had a period for a couple of months but that is normal for me as i have endometrosis. I stopped taking he pill 5 months ago as my partner and i want another baby. But i am concerned about this brown discharge. I havent had it before, there is no smell and just the muscle spasms. I can feel a smallish lump under my belly button but i have been told that is muscle build up from surgery for my endo. Any idea what the brown discharge could lead to? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013