Having brown discharge after three days of having intercourse. Suggestions?

I saw brown drops discharge for 2 days then none for the next day and the they resumed 4 days in a row. each time one drop of this matter. I usually have a cycle of 38 eight days and now I am on my 30 th day. The drops bagan on day 23, and that s after 3 days I had intercourse with my partner, and about a week before I took utrogestan 200mg to organise my cycle, but i took the medication only once because it made me dizzy.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Hello, I have g one through your query and understood your concern. In my opinion this could be bacterial viginitis and need to have some investigations and follow up because even bacterial culture is not specific. Use Flagyl 500mg two times a day for 7 days. Hope this helped you. Thanks.