Having brown discharge. Could it be implantation and am i pregnant ?

I am 21 years old and have had regular periods almost every time. My last period was Nov. 4-7. However, I missed both my periods on Dec 4 (due to a lot of stress around Final examinations time) as well as January 4th (due to starting to work out again and losing weight. My boyfriend came down from January 9-14th, where we had protected sex every day. We checked the condom and it did not break. Before this, I had not had sex since August of 2009. On January 14th and 15th I had some spotting. Now, today, January 22, I have had a bloody brown discharge. Why is this happening? COuld it be implantation bleeding? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Pregnancy is not likely but since you havent had your period for 2 months its not possible to determine whether you ovulated or not.I would suggest ruling it out officially with a test.Supposing that you had ovulated between jan9-14 then implantation bleeding would be possible around jan 22.However,i cant say for sure whther you ovulated or not since you didnt have your periods for 2 months.Without ovulation pregnancy is not possible so is suggest you take a test to be sure.If its negative,dont worry.You body will adjust to the stress .