Having brown bleeding in period after having sex. Serious issue?

Hi there, I just have a qiuick question, i menstruate between 27 days to 31 days . My period came 27 days this month and has been dark brown in colour and at one stage i wiped and it was bright red and now it is dark brown again. I am heading into my 3rd day of my cycle now. I also only lost tiny blood clots just on my second day and that was it. I have had unprotected sex
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Welcome to HCM.
It looks to be like normal cycle.
Bright or dark bleeding with some clots is usually normal appearance.
There is no any chances of pregnancy with this type of bleeding.
Otherwise consult gynecologist for further guidance.