Having breathing problem with damaged kidney.What I should do ?

My father is having breathing problem. he is obese, 100kg. feet and body gets swel. he is 72 years. recenty we have consulted cardiack specialist. he has done blood and urin test. urea 55mg/dl, creatinine 1.8mg/dl. according to dr. his both kidney is damged. but we have doubt on his comments. because other then his breathing problem, he is absolutely fine. because of his comments we are all mantely disturbd. can you give your suggestion, what i should do with my father.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010