Having breathing problem and chest tightness. Prescribed z pack and got steroid shot. Spirometry test reported fine. Reason?

My alleries started bothering me several weeks ago. Most of my symptoms passed after a few days but I felt like my chest was congested, tight and couldn't breathe as well as I should. I went to the doctor, she gave me a z pack, took it and felt find for about 5 days. The tightness came back the following week, went back to doctor, got a steroid shot. Pressure in chest decreased but there is still a slight tightness. Took spirometry test today, checked out, chest x ray checked out fine. Drew blood today and will go for a stress test soon. The tightness is mainly constant, what could be the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013