Having breathing problem. Stomach bulged. Going to Gym. Doing cardio. Suggest

hi, am jai, i have recently joined Gym to reduce my weight and i have started doing cardio exercise like threadmill and effex, du to slight breathing problem i started breathing from mouth and nose, also after completing GYM i reach home and drink 2 glasses full of grape juice... from last 4 days i feel my stomach got bulged and not able to take the o2 until my stomach.. am feeling very uncomfortable while breathing.... could some one help me how to eradicate this..... earlier last week i thought it was due to my tight clothes..but it was not , i strongly feel it is due to gasses stuck in stomach causing problems... doc please help me...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013