Having breathing problem. Air accumulating in lungs and coming out with burp. Usage of inhaler to clear lungs?

Hi, lately I ve been having trouble breathing , I feel like my lungs are accumulating air and after an hour or so it comes out with burping alot, I ve notice this has been happening when I m around chemicals we have a new sofa and the off gas is bothering me. Is it serious? do you think I will need an inhaler to clear my lungs faster? I do have chemical sensitivity but I didn t think it was this bad
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012