Having breathing and frequent urination problem. Have high eosinophils count. Help

I was having breathing and frequent urination problem. my doc advised me to do the blood(erythocytes, leucocytes and platelets) as well the urine test. urine test turned out just fine but in the blood test , i got a high eosinophils count(16%). it turns out that i have eosinophillia. i did a good research about the issue. it is most likely there due to allergies but i freaked out when i read that leukemia also causes esoinophillia. Do you think it could be because of leukemia in my case. i didn t do cbc but these three things which i mentioned above. and they were totally normal except eosinophils. please help me rule out this possibility.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012