Having breast, back and leg pain. Breast getting bigger and itchy, itchy vagina during periods. Concerned

Hi. I am very worried about my fiancee, as she told me that she is having a severe pain in her breast , there are also black spots on her breast, her left breast got bigger than her right breast, there is itching on her both sides but severe on left side breast. She never had sex with anyone, and this is true. There is some area around nipple that feels hard on touching. She also has pain in her lower back, itching around her vagina during periods. Back pain and headachend pain in legs are on daily basis. Please brief me in simple words Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012