Having brain fogs, fatigue, exhausted. Why do I have electro sensitivity with headaches?

I am suffering fatigue and don t know if it s normal fatigue or an illness . Yesterday was the first full day s work I did as a teacher for a long time - been doing an hour or just two or three - and today I am exhausted and fit for nothing. I also suffer brain fog and saying the wrong word. I have a twitchy eye. I can however walk up a mountain when I want to. Physical stuff doesn t bother me - in fact it s a relief. I take on and manage lots of projects although I am struggling to keep up with them at the moment. I also suffer from electro sensitivity and get headaches around active mobile phones (i.e. ringing or being spoken on - I do not use one). I have begun very assertive around the phones but at the moment I have a headache from accidently ending up exposed to one. Have I written too much? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012