Having brain cancer and psychotic break. Should I go for oncologists advice?

My daughter s husband has brain cancer and has recently been showing signs of what might be a psychotic break. He has accused everyone of hating him, stealing from him, of his wife cheating on him and trying to kill him by not giving him his medicine, confusing details of things that have or actually NOT happened but he is still driving. He is driving us all crazy now because you can t tell him what actually is happening. HELP!!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012