Having bone swelling on forehead. City scan reported growth of bone on the outer skull. Is plastic surgery suitable? Does it regrow?

Hello Doctor, I have a bone swelling on my forehead.in order to remove that, I checked with few plastic surgeon. They asked for City scan report, and in scan, it found that the bone growth is only in outer skull and it can be removable.But , there is a possibility of regrowth. Request you please advise me, whether should I go for plastic surgery or not.

Note:The swelling not creating any problem for me, but it looks odd.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013