Having bolli disease, first affect penis then forehead. White patches coming up after stopping vitaligo cream and tablets. Remedy?

Hi, I am having bolli decease from one year. First it got affected on my pennis then on my forehead . I consulted skin specialist at that time. He give some vitaligo cream and tablets and I continued for 3 months. It was on control at that time. I stopped using after 4 moths then I have observed that some of while patches are coming on my head and private parts. Please mention some good medicine to stop this decease.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Dear sharpramesh.

vitiligo is also known as Leucoderma, svithra in Ayurveda, we have good treatment with Ayurvedic medicine , u can take following medicines for 90days :

1.Tab.Pigmento 2tab twice a day with lukewarm water.

2.Tab.Arigyavardhinivati 2Tab Twice a day with honey,

3.Syrup. B-pure,5ml TID.

4.Pigmento creem for external application,apply during nights,

and svithrahara lepam for external application.apply it in the early morning and exposuse it sunlight for 10 min.

try this medicine for minimum of 3 months u will significant result,