Having body pain, sore throat, muscle cramps after having intercourse. Blood test showing low potassium levels. Suggestions?

I m a 26 yr old female....Starting the day after I have sexual intercourse with a particular person, my whole body starts hurting and muscles cramping. I even get somewhat of a sore throat . The first time this happened I thought I was getting sick so I went to ER and they did blood work and found that my potassium was low. This feeling lasts for a cpl days, then goes away, that is until I have sex with the same person and then it happens all over again.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
u are advice to avoid sexual inter course early in the morning or before star your day. you may do it at night. before rest. to refrain sickness, however u may use magnatic water 4 time a day regularly.