Having body ache, sore throat. Feels fatigued, loss of appetite. Not cured by aleve. Any alternate solution?

I am experiencing severe aches and pains all over my body, especially in my lower back. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat; it wasn t until the afternoon that the sore, tender feeling became increasingly worse. I feel extremely fatigued and weak and do not have an appetite . These pains also occurred approximately 2 weeks ago however initial pain started with upper abdominal strain and pressuring. Later on that evening the pains and aches started up. I do not know what is happening to my body. It is extremely frustrating and I cannot even focus at work. Aleve is not even providing any relief from these pains. Someone help me. I will be going to doctor this week, but need immediate tips on how to fight this pain.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012