Having body ache, hypersensitive skin, headache, joint pain, pain in neck, elbow, cough. What could it be?

Hello, About three days ago I woke up with body aches, hypersensitive skin to touch and mild headaches that worsen when I cough, sneeze or turn my eyes the farthest in any direction. Today I woke up with joint pain in my lower neck and left elbow . I thought it may be a migrane , but I am not senstive to any bright light. I have mild phlem when I cough, but my throat is not sore in any way. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013