Having blurred vision. Corneal scar and retinal degeneration. Related to optic nerve?

i m 20 year old girl. i feel my vision was not sharp for 1 month and i changed my glasses already. sometimes was blurred for a while. Halo vision was appeared for 2 weeks. No pain or headache. Ophthalmologist found that i have corneal scar (not dense) and retinal degeneration. Goldmann examination was normal. MRI was booked. No treatmant was given. i would like to ask: my symptoms are related to findings of doctor? why i have halo vision? is it related to optic nerve? any treatment for it? thx for answering.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012