Having bloated tummy, lose bowels, dreadful nausea, fatigue, weight loss. Gastroscopy and eosinophilic in biopsy and blood tests. Suggestions

Hi, my name is Marina , i have been unwell for sometime wtih bloated tummy, lose bowels, fatigue, loss of weight and feeling very depressed. my joints are always sore and i often feel week. 5 weeks ago i thought i had another tummy bug with lose bowels and dreadful nausea, this eased but continued to happen, had severe burning in the upper tummy area. had a gastroscopy and eosinophilic was in the biopsy as well as my blood tests. my iron levels are high at the moment and also my liver levels have elevated, the gastroenterologist has just done a colonoscopy as well today to see if he can find a parasite, my stool samples have shown up one that can attach itself to one , i am very confused and whilst i do feel better than 4 weeks ago still feel scared to eat, any suggestions
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013