Having blister near urethra. Noticed after unprotected sex. What is this? Looking for treatment

Hi, I m a 25 year old male and I m concerned about a small bump or blister on the inside of my urethra near the end. I first noticed it last week after I had had unprotected sex eairler that morning. I thought maybe it s just an irritation but it hasn t really changed in size. I don t have any other symptoms, no burning while going to the bathroom ect.. I don t know what to think its very small and there s only one.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012