Having bleeding, tiredness and pain. Prescribed with augmentin and norethisterone. Had ovarectomy due to cyst and mirvena coil fitted. Concerned?

In 2007 I had to have an ovarectomy due to a 7lb cyst which needless to say resulted in some quite huge surgery!
Since then I have had 6 monthly internal & external scans for the past 5 years which thankfully finished in December 2012.
I had the mirvena coil fitted in August (8/12) ago, due to heavy and intermittent and very painful bleeds/periods. I have had absolutely no problems since, and thought everything was finally sorted.
However 9 days ago I started bleeding (it was a bit early for a period but I didn't pay much mind to that) on tues, the bleeding changed to flooding with excrutiating pain. I saw the gp on weds who couldn't examine me properly as I was flooding so badly, she prescribed augmentin as a broad spectrum anti b#, and norethisterone. This has def eased the bleeding but it's still heavy. I am uncomfortably bloated and very tired. I rested all day yesterday and feel generally unwell.
Should I see the gp again or wait until Monday?
Ps, no sexual partners since December.
Many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013