Having bleeding, blotting, infertility due to side effect of birth control, pimples. Treatment?

i have a query regarding a mirena i am experiencing bleeding / spotting and bloating since i have had it fitted it has been over a month and i am really upset with how it is making me feel i have had no children and the reason for it is because my GP referred me after all oral contraceptives failed badly with my body - bad side effects my skin is usually beautiful and its starting to get pimples as a regular occurance i am also aware i am gaining weight despite exercising more than usual. I have a follow up appointment with my gyno (who fitted the mirena) at the three month stage I need advice to let me know that this will settle down
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013