Having blackouts, light headedness. Having good appetite and activity level, no alcohol. What could be the reason for these black outs?

I keep blacking out under unusual circumstances. There seems to be no correlation between the times that this occurs. However, whenever I begin to become light headed, I hear the same song, see the same image, and read the same words in my head. Every single time black out, the same thing happens. I eat well and I m active, and no alcohol is involved when the blackouts have occurred. Sometimes I can retain consciousness , but I m in an altered and kind of out of body state. Any ideas about what s wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012