Having blackouts, hot and cold sweats, dizziness, sickness. What could this be?

when i go shopping in asda my eyes sometimes black out and i see bright light and black spots an i have to kneel down till i can see again then i get hot and cold sweats feel dizzy and sick and it dont go away for about 10 minutes because im in public i try to walk it off but the more i walk the more my vision dissapears.apart from yesterday this hasnt happened for a while iv had this on and off since i was about 13 an i am now you no what this could be
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012