Having black stools. Low hemoglobin levels. Diagnosed with glomus tumors in chest and in pulmonary artery. Need to go for ferritin transfer?

why dows my f drain down every month, get venfor infusions that take 4 to 5 hours for 400. had all kinds of test to find bleeding ptoblems but cannot fine reason- have black stools several times a month - was tested positive for hemocult in stool. one ferritan level was less than 0. hemoglobin usually at the lowesr end of normal, sometimes goes lowe. what could be causes, if don t get ferritin infusions what will happen of ferriton less than 0 for long periods of time? diagnosed with over 28 glomus tumors in vascular areas in chest and one tumor in pulmonary artery , anything to do with the other thanks for your help
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012