Having black outs after spinal discectomy. Still having compression on the spinal cord. Pain in the back with numbness and tingling. Chances of jugular vein damage?

I had a spinal discectomy on 02/16/2009 and since I had this surgery I have these black outs. During the surgery the surgeon had cut my jugular. do you think that this cause be the cause? I still have compression on my spinal cord at the same place as if it hasn t been repaired. I still have severe pain in my neck with numbness and tingling as i did before the surgery but my spasms has also gotten worst.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer