Having black line on my foot with swelling and pain but all test says normal. What this could be ?

Hi I have a black line on my foot. went emergency room a few weeks ago for sever pain and swelling of the foot. no signs of spider bites, checkd for gout all blood came back good and ruled out cellulitis . gave me anitbiotic and has not worked. now I have a black line across the top of foot. any suggestions i have a black line across top of foot. went to Dr and tested for gout and cellulitis. also checked for blood clots. all came back good and no answer for swelling or pain. now I have developed a black line across top of foot and still have pain and some swelling. i am 47 in good health and have no medical history . was told could be a tumor? why the black line now and how much should I worry? I do have another Dr. appt, but not for another two weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011