Having bitter taste, gastric problem, constipation. Caused by medicine prescribed for ovarian fibroids?

I feel bad bitter taste in mouth all time.i feel like the same condition in my stomuch also.i feel hungry,but not feel like eating because of that.i feel gastric too.and i got problem of constipetion.i conselt a phicision,and he gave the tablet named udiliv300.i taking it twise in a day by past one week.but i am not feeling better with that.and i having problem of overy fybroids.i am taking the corse of dronin 20.this medicine makes the problem of bitter taste of mouth?i drinks less quantity of water that make my problem worst?pleas give me the answer and help me out.thank you
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012