Having bilateral temporal pressure, warm sensation after a fall on head. Remedy ?

Good Evening - 4 nights ago I slipped and fell from perhaps a height of 2-3 ft landing on my back/head on a tile floor that had thin rug. I did not loose consciousness , felt dazed, an acute headache that dissipated without any soreness to the back of my head that hit the floor. My neck was sore - though it felt more muscular in nature with moderately swollen cervical lymph nodes - the next few days were unremarkable, a little fatigue , more head discomfort at night while lying down, though today I am experiencing bilateral temporal pressure and a warm sensation - the pressure on the left is more intense and I had been taking White Willow bark on a fairly regular basis - no visual or balance disturbances - no N/ V - I am much obliged
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012