Having bilateral miliary tuberculosis with multi-organ involvement including meninges. What is the permanent solution?

My 35 yr old son was diagnosed a patient of thyroid carcinoma and had total thyroidectomy operation in 2006. In 2012, he was detected having bilateral miliary tuberculosis with multi-organ involvement including meninges , ATT with standard regimen has been given for last 7 months but limited improvement. I want thorough investigation and treatment at your place. Thanks. Manoj Das Mobile No.0000
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013