Having bilateral headaches. MRI scan shows pituitary tumor and mild chiari. Concerned about MRI findings? Second opinion?

I get bilateral headaches when I laugh, cough, and bend over in my temples. The headache subsides within minutes (after I stop doing what caused it). An MRI revealed an 11mm pituitary tumor and a mild chiari 1 malformation of 9mm. I visited with a neurosurgeon and he does not believe the headaches are from either of the MRI findings because the headaches are localized to my temple area. He is recommending I see a neurologist to determine the cause of the pain. Should I be concerned with the MRI finding? Should I seek a second opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013