Having big cavity in tooth, horrible dental hygiene. Painful, swollen jaw. Numbnesss in mouth. Solution?

Hi I have horrible dental hygiene , havnt been to a dentist in 5+ years. I have a tooth that is basically like a bowl meaning the inside is gone and the outer walls remain. It has been hurting on and off the Past few weeks and this morning I woke up with a swollen jaw/cheek, and when you feel my cheek it is hard near jaw line. It s also numb when I move my mouth. I don t have a dentist, what should I do and is there any home soothing method, thx.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013