Having bi-lateral hip and back pain while sleeping. Looking for treatment

I am having bi-lateral hip pain when sleeping on my side along with low back pain . I recently got rid of my 8 year old inner spring matterss and purchased a tempurdic. the hip pain was going for about 6 nights but has not returned. i lift weights 4 days a week so I am in pretty good shape. Not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated. PS I have had low back pain fora long time but the bilateral hip pain has only been around for about 6-8 months. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012