Having benign Hailey disease with frequent foul smelling eruptions all over body, using steroids continuously. Solution?

Dear Doctor, I have benign Hailey Hailey( genetic ) for last 45 years ..,with frequent eruptions in groins,armpits, stomach and back, buttocks , thighs and joints, both arms, shoulder , neck with Foulsmell . I had tried allopathy , Ayurveda , siddha, homeo, . Now for last 5 years only allopathy. For last 2 years almost continuously using steroids - brand Wysolone 10 to 40 mgs depending on severity daily ( prednisolone is the ingredient. I am worried abt. Taking steroids daily when I suffer. I request you to please advise me whether you would be able to give permanent relief to my skin ailment and for how long I willl have to take medicines. I am 76 yers old - all parameters are normal. What are the restrictions in eating veg . Food and taking 4 cups of coffee daily. I am a retired from Bank service and pensioner since Oct. 1997. If your good self is confident of your treatment. Eliminations of eruptions, lesions and foul smell permanently, please advise me your best offer of your charges inclusive of medicines to be taken delivery at Chennai.m if you have any Doctor friend of yours here, I swilllmbe glad. Thanks and regards .... M.R.Natarajan. 044-0000/ 0000-0000
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012