Having bend penis

Hi! my penis tilts towards right after errection. to give you a feel, it looks like a banana, with it's tilt towards right. i dont have any problem related to errection, ejaculation, sexual-excitement or any thing else. I am interested to know, if i will be abe to enjoy a helathy sexual life with my partner after marriege? whether, i shall be able to satisfy my wife or not. I am not addicted to tobacco, alcohol, drugs, gutkha, etc. please suggest Regards
Asked On : Sun, 28 Dec 2008

my pennis is slightly bent down as shape of bannana but i can enjoy mastarbating if i just keep straight it looks errect and hard i can pull the skin no problem is there  till now i was going to  marry  next month if u find any problem just guide me

Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. K. S. Ravi's  Response
There is no harm. you must not think anything negative regarding this..after full erection even if it bents..its quite natural there is no problem at all ..its your thinking which will matter so be positive and confident.
  Anonymous's Response
hi,i think u masturbate a lot
You can use a device called Andropenis to straighten it, for more information on penis curvature correction and natural penis enlargement visit
  Anonymous's Response

I think it is because u w**k with ur right hand too much.  Wank a lot with ur left hand and it will straighten out.  U can **** a person all the same.

Hi. A bent penis can find its way to where its supposed to go and once there it does its job just as a straight penis does. So basically, the answer is yes, u will have a normal sexual life.