Having behavior problem of talking to myself, anger. Work, life unaffected. Is it normal?

Hi i am by profession a fashion designer and running an interior firm too, running since past three four years.. since few months i have develop this unrest in me.. unrest means i swear out loud (mostly when i am alone, its like i am talking to myself or angry to myself) and i start speaking out when i start thinking deeply... i sleep well, do my work without any problem.. living a normal life.. i would like to know why i do this , is it normal..or do i need to take precaution
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013