Having bad pain in between my rib cage with acid reflux. Had gallbladder removed. How to get cure?

Hi I am having very bad pains in between my rib cage right under the middle of my chest bone. It slowing comes and gets really bad like a stab and goes straight through to my back then it goes away for a few minutes and come right back. This has been happening for 6 days now. I do have acid reflucs diesese I had my gal bladder taken out 12 years ago. When the pain started I also just started taken an antibiotic for a ear sinus issue. I have had acid reflucs for years but never this bad.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013