Having bad headaches, blurred vision, bumps on face, have heartburn, type 2 diabetes. What can I do?

Having really bad headaches everyday and blurred vision normally in the afternoon and night. My face is breaking out with weird bumps and I have been really hungry and tired all the sudden. I take 40 mg of adderal everyday and ativan at night. I have taken a pregnancy test and it s negative. I m 33 years old and having my heart is hurting today. I m guessing it s heartburn . For the past couple months I ve felt something is just not right. I had a really light 3 day period also a week ago. I feel very different and not having energy is not normal for me. Please help. Could it be hormones or type 2 diabetes. Thanks for your time. My husband think I m paranoid, but something is wrong with my body.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013