Having bad habit of hand practice, become thin and unhealthy. How to stop this?

hi dear i want to avoid hand practice and i also trying very welll to avoid this bad habit but i didnt plz ou tell me that how i avoid plz plz and i am also become very thin and unhealthy how i avoid this and make my self healthy.........and my email is YYYY@YYYY plz answer me.........i ll wating for ur answer.thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear ibrahimshabir18, IT seems you have lot of sex queries , masturbation doesn't gives any health and sexual problem as you are thin or weak try healthy high protein diet, non veg. eggs milk supplements and do exercise. it not your masturbation responsible for your weakness.