Having bad cramps, burning sensation in stomach, bloating, weakness during mid of cycles. What is wrong?

Hi myself Khushboo ..I am in my mid cycle time n last nite I had bad cramps n till morning cramps were on but nw frm afternoon m havin burning sensation in stomach, bloating stomach, regular urine n went thrice for stool , too much of weakness..feelin very I had intercourse vid my hubby..plz update me wats wrong bid my stomach?? M I pregnant or wat else..can I drink Neeri liquid If it s UTI?? Plz advice
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013