Having bad cold, sinus infection, cough, lung problem. Have been taking medicines, nebulization. Take Niquil to help sleep?

I have a bad cold/sinus infection/ lung problem. Been to the doctor already. I m on prednisone now. I take singular on a regular basis at night and claritin 24hr in the morning. This morning I also took two sudafed for a decongestion. I also have taken my nebulizer this morning and this evening (xopenix and atrovent). I also take dulera 2 puffs 2x daily. I have a horrible cough. I haven t beel sleeping because I wake up every hour to choke up my lung. I was taking Robitessin cough suppressent but it wasn t helping. Too the last dose of that at 3:30pm. Its 10:30pm now. Can I take niquil now to help me sleep? Or will I be overdosing on something. Also, the nebulizer and other asthma drugs increase my heart rate very high and the Niquil might make it worse. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013