Having bad chest pains. Diagnosed for MS. Any side effect of tablets ?

Hi Doctor I have a sister in India - Kerala State, who is not well. Doctors in Kasturba Medical college Mangalore did a few tests & came with a conclusion that she has MS. She has been prescribed medicines for her problems (talks to herself, gets headaches , always tired, and many others). I don t know if it is the due to the tablets that she is taking, she is getting very bad chest pains now. Is there anything that you can do/suggest to make her better? Looking forward for an answer from you soon. Thanks & Regards AAAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012