Having back pains, pricking pain in the knees, tailbone. Uric acid levels high, RA 24%. Symptoms inter-related?

Hello Doctor, ow are you doing. Thanks for attending to my question. I am a 27 yr old Male. Having back pains since 2 years. The MRI scans show nothing sinificant. The latest scan of the lumbar area showed facetal arthopath in the L2,L3,L4 levels. Off late i started having pains in the right hip area(backside). A USG scan ruled out appendictis or kidney stones . This prompted for a blood test. The C reactive proteins are nomal, so are the ESR levels . The ALSO factor is normal as well. However The Uric acid levels are 7.5 and RA factor is 24%. I have now started getting pains in both the knees, sharp needle like pains in both the knees and my tailbone has been paining over a month now. I Unable to get a clear diagnosis rom any doctors at the present. Can you please suggest what do the reports and symptoms relate to.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012