Having back pain, puffy eyes, tiredness. prescribed ointment and anti inflammatory tablets. Suggest

I started with lower back ache about three weeks ago....I say ache rather than felt more like an ache around my kidneys...the doctor did a urine test that came back clear...then did a hip x ray, again clear. For the last week my eyes have been very puffy especially in the morning. I've been prescribed an ointment for cinjunctivitus and anti inflammatory tablets for the back ache...neither of which seem to be making any difference. I've also been feeling very tired, and slept for virtually the whole day yesterday.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013