Having back pain and burning feeling. Going to gym. What are the complications?

back pain ...hurt my back at work,,felt something pull in lower back,,,went to stand up straight and couldn t for 10 days......bin here and there for treatment and now following a conditioning program at a gym...everytime i get back home i get this burning feeling at the same place in lower back... xray should then in feb. some wear in upper back and at the bottom two vertebr....first physio place stopped treatment after ten visits cause of following conditioning program to build up muscles for lower back and the burning is still there.....yes i m still at work but at only at a back to work program...full hours...seeing my dr friday and feel like asking him to send me for an mri .....
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012