Having atrophy in my optical nerve and have lost vision of my right eye

My age is 48 years approximately and height 5.7 in May 2010 I met with a road accident whereby I sustained head injury whereby I had atrophy in my optical nerve whereby I have lost vision of my right eye though i have vision in my left eye. According to MRI report i have recovered from internal head injuries but due to problem in optical and radial nerve I do not feel 100 % fine. Please sugest what should I go for. I am taking physiotherapy at present.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011